Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department
Push for the Path PeppeRUNi 5K Run/Walk
Race and have your chance at winning FREE PIZZA FOR A YEAR! The top male and female runners will win pizza for a year from the Yorkville Rosati’s Pizza and Pub. Price includes a t-shirt and a free slice of pizza after the race. The race begins at 8:00am on Saturday, May 13 at the Yorkville Rosati’s Pizza and Pub (1985 Marketview Dr, Yorkville IL). Pre-Registration Packet Pick-Up is on Friday, May 12 at the Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department (201 W. Hydraulic Ave, Yorkville) from 8:00am-6:00pm. Proceeds will go to Push for the Path, a not-for-profit organization that was created to raise funds to build a 2.72 mile multi-use path on Kennedy Road from Route 47 to Mill Road in Yorkville, Illinois.
Pre-Registration Fee (Individual): $30 | Pre-Registration Fee (Family): $100* | Day-Of Registration Fee (Individual):$35
*The Family rate includes members of the same household only. Families must call the Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department (630-553-4357) to receive the family rate.
Visit the below link to register online:
News / Media
- Yorkville bike path work could begin this year
- Yorkville trail has special meaning for family of woman killed while biking
- ‘Big moment’ coming for Yorkville biking/walking path along Kennedy Road
- Kendall County Board Gives $50,000 to Yorkville for Construction of Kennedy Rd. Bike Path
- Funding coming together for Yorkville path project
P.O. Box 705
Yorkville, IL 60560